Grandson

Grandson
Liam

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vacation Was A Blessing

 I had a great trip to Nashville. I am getting used to making the drive. It isn't bad at all. I was tired when arriving. However, most days when Sarah got home JuJu got a good long nap. I wam amazed  Liam is almost six months old!! He is growing fast. He is adorable in every way. I can set and watch him sleep and it brings me great joy to be his grandmother. He looks a lot like Sarah but I see Ryan also.  His mommy makes his baby food! She is starting him on the more perfect foods, oatmeal, sweetpotatoes, avacado, bananas. Liam like the food and will eat every single bite.
I was sad to leave but work awaits me in the morning! I was able to stop in Forrest City and see my brother and my nephews for a little while. John made me a sandwich, baby swiss cheese, cajun turkey, he even cut it in four pieces just the way our mom made sandwiches for us.
Yesterday, I got to spend a little time with Tori. Her family was in NWA for Austin's baseball turny. The game was delayed due to bad weather. Tori was bored and wanted to come on  home so she came down the mountain with me. I enjoyed her company very much. She is a beautiful sweet young lady.
I was happy to get in my bed last night. I did not get up in time for church. That was not good, since the Lord gives me so many blessings I should have gotten up.
I must get in a better frame of mind, the job this week will be hard. I have to work the week end. I know I will be depending on God to give me strength to get the work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment